Please take the following rules into account when using PUGS. Breaking any of these rules will result in a ban. If you see anyone breaking these rules, please report them by clicking the 'report' button on their profile page. If you think you've been unfairly banned, feel free to email the official PUGS email ([email protected]) to defend your case.
-You can only have one account per person. Creating multiple accounts to earn more points is not allowed. Because of this, only one account can be created per IP. If you share your computer/IP with someone else and have some proof that you are two different people, you will be excused from this rule. If you've forgotten your username or password, do not create a new account but please email [email protected] for assistance.
-You may not give your prizes to someone else. Do not buy a prize with your points for someone else, or ask someone to do this for you. Both parties will be banned from the site. This includes items bought from shops as well as those won from events. If you no longer want a pet you've obtained from here, just send it back to the original owner.
You must be able to use English. This is to make sure you understand all the information on the site and will be able to communicate with other members.
-You can talk about anything you want in the chat box. Just keep it civil and do not make anyone else uncomfortable. If someone asks you to stop, drop the subject.
Please be sure to read and fully understand all shop rules. Breaking any of the rules will result in a ban. If you see anyone breaking these rules, please report them by clicking the 'report' button on their profile page.
- Opening a shop requires a shop permit and a one-time fee of 20 points. You only pay the fee the first time you open your shop. If your shop permit expires, your shop will return to you the way you left it once you activate a new permit. All shops start out with 5 sales slots and 3 auction slots. More slots can be bought for points. Shop permits normally last two weeks, but you can get a permanent shop by donating.
- Do not ask shop owners to lower their prices or give you stuff for free. This is very rude and annoying, and has the opposite effect of what you're trying to achieve.
- Do not use the shop system as payment for other services. This means setting up a fake shop item for someone to buy to pay you in PUGS points for something you did for them. The shop system is only for selling petz-related things. The thing you're selling must be described in your shop and not agreed upon beforehand, and you may not put up sales targeted at a specific person.
- Do not buy a prize with your points for someone else, or ask someone to do this for you. Both parties will be banned from the site. If you no longer want a pet you've obtained from here, just send it back to the original owner.
- Sellers have three weeks to complete a purchase. Most purchases can be downloaded instantly, but for those that can't, three weeks is the time frame within which the seller must send the bought item to the buyer. If you're a buyer and your purchase has been pending for over three weeks, use the report system to let staff know. Your points will be refunded and the purchase will be void. For sellers, taking longer than three weeks does not result in a ban, unless it is a repeated problem.
- You can temporarily or permanently ban a member from buying from your shop if they break your personal rules. If you ban someone, you are still required to give them anything they bought from you prior to being banned. Should you not want to deal with a particular buyer at all due to bad experiences in the past, contact [email protected] and the staff will look into your case. Do not ask shops owners if they have blocked you, or try to find out in some other way.
- Even if you have a permanent shop, it may be voided if you do not log in for a while. After 30 days of not logging in, your shop name will be highlighted in red. After 37 days, all your items will automatically be removed so your shop no longer appears in the marketplace. You can add them back in when you return.
CLEARANCE! Everything down to 3 points!!