FAQ - Can I give someone a pet from the AC?
No. Those are exclusive to the people who bought the file.
- Can I brex/hex a pet from the AC?
No*. They all look the same for everyone who bought the file but they have to stay like that. *I'll allow eye color changing (if it's possible)
- Can I show people what the 2nd generation is even if it's still shadowed on this page?
- Why brex the 2nd gen and not hex?
If you know how to hex 2nd gens without messing with the AC ones, go for it. I just think it's a lot easier to take the 2nd gen .pet LNZ info and paste it to a breedfile and edit it via PWS. I also didn't organize the LNZ so you'll have to figure it all out.
- Can I take something from these files and put it on my file?
No. The only codes you can use of mine are sold in the Ruby shop.
- Can I breed/mix my own files with the AC or 2nd generation files?
- Is there a limit to how many hex painted 2nd gens we can trade out?
No. It's up to whoever buys the file to decide how much they give out of it. If you want complete control over an Experiment, you'll have to buy all 5-15 files of it.
- Can I trade out a 2nd gen as they are? (pure white)
No. I really want to see people put their touch on the file. The cooler it looks the more likely someone would want to trade theirs for it.
- Can I give away my hex painted 2nd gens?
No. (unless it's to me...)
- Can I trade my hex painted experiment for someone else's from the same experiment?
- Can I add addball wings/horns/something or remove addball wings/horns/something?
No. Hex paint only, meaning normal coloring and paintballs. You CAN re-line if it fits the design better.
- How do you brex?
If you don't know how to brex you'll have to read tutorials. The most I'll explain is you pretty much copy the LNZ of the 2nd generation .pet adult and paste it on a breedfile .dog adult. Open the breedfile in PWS or LNZ, edit it. Paste new info over the .pet adult LNZ. It will resemble a breedfile because of PWS but it'll still work in-game.